The Australian Childcare Alliance (ACA) is the national peak body that represents, informs, advocates for and promotes quality early learning services throughout Australia.
It is a not-for-profit, member-funded organisation which exists to serve more than 2,500 members which translates to over 4,000 early learning service providers.
ACA’s national and state bodies work collaboratively with all levels of government, regulatory bodies and other stakeholders to ensure that families are supported into the future with a sustainable, affordable and viable early learning sector.
The ACA, through its State Bodies, has played an important role in the lives of families and the provision of privately operated early learning services for over 30 years.
Being a member of ACA means you’ll be part of a supportive network, with ongoing support through a range of services and expert advice PLUS you’ll receive discounts and special offers from early learning sector suppliers.
Whilst being represented at the state and federal level by a reliable and trusted sector voice, ACA members also receive:
- Regular news updates on issues affecting the operation of your service and the sector more broadly, the latest business operations tools available and key events for the sector.
- High quality professional development services such as training events, annual conferences & Peer to Peer Networking sessions
- Discounts and/or preferential access to key sector suppliers
- Tailored telephone support and advice on:
- Employment law, awards and regulations
- Occupational health and safety
- National Quality Framework
- How to engage and resolve issues with government departments
Become a member
To join ACA and access a world of benefits, contact your local ACA State Body.